Hagstrom Dalarna CE
HAGSTROM DALARNA CE
The Dalarna models using a solid Sitka Spruce top with Rosewood back and
sides, represents a familiarity of these exquisite materials and a
recognizable tone for many.
However, due to the special use of the Resinatorwood materials used on the Hagstrom acoustics, the tone of this popular wood combination will be noticeably enhanced by the use of these exclusive materials which will definitely place itself in a class of its own.
With these benefits of these materials and with the help of the extra presence and push of the Rosewood back and sides, it will definately be a pleasant experience for musicians to perform upon being at home, on stage, or in the studio.
- Body: Rosewood
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Neck: Mahogany, Set Neck (Dove tail)
- Fretboard: Resinator™ Fretboard / 12 inch radius
- Fretboard Inlay: Select Abalone/Pearl
- Tuners: 18:1 Ratio – Hagstrom
- Bridge: Resinatorwood
- Preamp: B-Band T-35 System
- Controls: Volume Bass Middle Treble Phase
- Tuner: Built in Chromatic Tuner