Resomax Harmonic Bridge System - 4mm Posts NV2
RESOMAX HARMONIC BRIDGE SYSTEM - 4mm POSTS NV2
The ResoMax Harmonic Bridge System is made from
our lightweight alloy designed to have your guitar bursting with
harmonics. It's exclusive AutoLock feature secures the bridge and
tailpiece to your guitar, with or without strings magnetically with no
tools to use or lose. All ResoMax bridges are triple plated for years of
durability and good looks.
Most other bridges and tailpieces that you will find on the market today are made from Zinc which is commonly known as "pot metal". Pot metal is used to make fast, inexpensive castings. Pot metal can be prone to instability over time, as it has a tendency to bend, distort, crack, shatter, and pit with age. You will find a lot of guitar manufactures use Zinc bridges to help reduce their costs leaving tons of room to improve your guitar by upgrading this simple component.
• Lightweight, high strength alloy that boosts harmonic content.
• Triple plated finished for a durable and beautiful finish.
• Curvy and smooth contours for a comfortable feel and palm muting.
• AutoLock magnetically locks the bridge with no tool to make restringing quick and simple.
• Different saddle options for all of our bridges. String Savers, U.L.F and ResoMax Alloy.
• Increased harmonic content leaves your guitar dripping with tone.