TV Jones Pickup - Bass Thunder'Blade with English Mount (EM) - Thunderblade
TV Jones Bass Thunder'Blade Pickup
Similar to the Thunder’Tron, but with steel blades instead of pole screws. The blades provide a larger magnetized surface area, producing greater inductance. The resulting tone retains the Thunder’Tron clarity, yet is full, bold and smooth. A great choice for basses with wider string spacing.
Thunder'Tron meets Super'Tron
Mounting Options available:
- NE Filter'Tron Mount - comes standard with short pole screws and compression rubber
- English Mount - no ring required when mounting from pickguard
- EM1 Ring Kit - USA Gibson-style ring with mounting screws
- EM2 Ring Kit - Modified Gretsch ring with ring risers and mounting screws
- EM3 Ring Kit - Dogear ring
PLEASE NOTE - Rings sold separately
- P-90 Soapbar Mount - comes with compression rubber - Choose your pickup colour and screw/blade colour
- DeArmond Mount - shims for fine tune adjusting included (mounting screws sold separately)
Mount Type of music best suited for:
• Country • Rock n’ Roll • Rockabilly • Rock • Jazz
*4 conductor wire is generally not recommended for the Thunder'Blade due to lower inductance, however, it is convenient for custom switching. Pickup ships ready for standard 2 conductor wiring.